Display:

Toddler’s electric burn photo warns parents about leaving phone chargers plugged in

Average Sentiment: Highly Negative (-3.88)
Thursday 22:47 GMT

Courtney Davis of Glasgow, Ky., recently posted several graphic images of her daughter on Facebook, after the 19-month-old toddler got an electric burn from putting a plugged-in phone charger in her mouth.

Alberta mom warns of barbecue brush hazard after son is sent to hospital. The society has come up with the following tips for keeping your children safe from electric shocks or burns:


“Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets...” ― Napoléon Bonaparte